If you’re in the market for updating your smile, aesthetically, cosmetic dentistry has you covered. Within the branch of cosmetic dentistry, there are many options that fall beneath the umbrella. If you’re wishing to brighten your smile or update the appearance of the teeth as a whole, you have selections. Listed below is a breakdown of the most common procedures to achieve your ideal smile.
- Within orthodontics, there are even more available choices! The Dental Studio of Midland offers traditional braces as well as Invisalign. Both of these orthodontic procedures will adjust your teeth into alignment, so you have a perfectly straight smile.
- Veneers are a perfect way to enhance your grin if you have any minor imperfections. Whether you are dealing with a chipped tooth, discoloration, or not impressed with the shape of your natural tooth, veneers can cover it. Veneers act like a jacket, and cover the front facing portion of the natural tooth. Veneers give you the option to revise the size, shape, and color of your smile.
- Crown Lengthening
- Crown lengthening is a great option for those who suffer from a gummy smile. A gummy smile is when your teeth appear smaller than they actually are, because your soft tissue is longer than normal. Crown lengthening is a procedure that gets rid of the extra tissue, revealing more of the tooth.
- Crowns & Bridges
- This option is a way to replace broken, damaged or a missing tooth. Crowns and bridges allow for a renewed smile, by covering or replacing teeth that are less than pleasing.
- Dental implants are a reconstruction for teeth. Implants replace teeth with the implant itself, an abutment, and crown. Dental implants allow jaw structure and stability to remain intact and allow for a strong and healthy bite.
If you are interested in revitalizing your smile, cosmetic dentistry may be the perfect option for you. Contact The Dental Studio of Midland and Dr. Thompson’s team for more information. When you schedule an appointment, you will consult with the team on what your ideal smile looks like, and they will help you achieve it!